Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ABC Wednesday -- B is for Bowling in Corsicana





I've been wanting to shoot this interesting entry way to the bowling alley for some time and waiting to catch the morning light/no cars/no banners posted on it, etc. Yesterday I decided the time had to be right, because I could use it for my "B" post on ABC Wednesday! Click the ABC Wedneday logo above to see MrsNesbittsPlace and her posts, as well as others. She will also direct you to the shiny new ABC Wednesday blogspot!

10 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Can you e-mail me..
denise dot nesbitt at bt internet dot com (no spaces) I'll send you the link & info

Jerez Sherry said...

Corsicana, I'm sure I've been there, but can't recall now where it is in TX?
I may have ben in transit to another place passing through. I've been all over TX.

Nice to see you here!

magiceye said...

Bright and Beautiful!

Rune Eide said...

Somewhat out of the ordinary!

Jane Hards Photography said...

It's an odd shot aswell. I love ten pin bowling, brings out the comptetive side. Fabulous shots of a bizarre image.

Larry D said...

Interesting shots!

Texas Travelers said...

Great choice and good way to use the scene.
Nice photo. Well done.

Come visit our Butterflies, Click here.
Troy and Martha

Bear Naked said...

Very good choice for the letter B.
Nice photos also.

Bear((( )))

Jane Hards Photography said...

Congratulatins you have an awrd to pick up on my thursdayy post.

Marie Reed said...

I found you through babooskha! This post just bowls me over:)