Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ABC Wednesday

L is for Lefty. Corsicana is the birthplace of country singer Lefty Frizzell. He was inducted into the Texas Country Music Hall of Fame in 2003. The Hall is in Carthage, Texas and was founded by a cousin of Tex Ritter. This statue of Lefty is at Jester City Park. There is also a Lefty Frizzell Museum just down the road at Pioneer Village, which will be the subject of a post soon!

ABC Wednesday is hosted by Mrs Nesbitt http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/search/label/ABC%20Wednesday

3 comments:

raf said...

Right on, Lake Lady! Good one for the L and for the "Long Black Veil" man. By the by, I liked your "In your face" camera shot so well, had to have one just like it.

Lake Lady said...

I'm flattered! And I like yours!!

Gerald (SK14) said...

O yes I've heard him and enjoyed his music although I don't seem to listen to music as much as I used to.